How To Setup My iOS device or Mac running 10.7 or newer to work with MCAD secure wireless.
1. From your device, touch this link.
2. From the screen that follows, touch the "Install" button.
3. Touch "Install Now"
4. Enter MCAD Account username (e.g. dhasselhoff). Do NOT add @mcad.edu to your username.
5. Touch "Next"
6. Enter MCAD Account password
7. Touch "Next"
8. Touch "Done"
9. Your device should automatically connect to the MCAD wireless network when it is within range. If it doesn't connect automatically, you may have typed your password incorrectly. Start over at step 1 to correct the problem.
10. For any assistance, please stop by the HelpDesk in 319 or call 612-874-3666.
*If you connected to the MCAD-GUEST network to do this, please "Forget..." the MCAD-GUEST network in your System Preferences so your device doesn't connect to it automatically in the future.
*Please note that in order for these steps to be successful, the mobile device being used will require that Apple firmware version 3.0 or greater be installed.